The Uber app for Windows 10 has today been updated to version 220.127.116.11 in Windows Store. The app features:
- Request a ride using the app and get picked up within minutes.
- Compare rates for different vehicles.
- Add a credit card to your secure account so you never need cash on hand.
- Easily set your pickup location on the map, even if you don’t know the exact address.
- Get connected to your personal driver and check the progress of your Uber at any time.
- Emailed receipt when you arrive at your destination.
The update changelog only mentions “significant improvements in app stability” so users should presumably have an overall better experience with the app.